Authentic Gaming is seeking to hire a GAME SHOW TEAM LEAD who will be responsible for the dedicated Game Show products.
Are you one of the Elite Game Presenters for live dealer games and have 12 months of experience in the said role? Then we are looking for YOU!
This new position will take you to the next career step, leading a team of Game Show Presenters to become Elite, coaching them, and guiding them to the best of their abilities.
- Do you have the knowledge to take this next step?
- Can you instil confidence, self-awareness, passion and make the presentation a memorable one?
If you answered YES, then it's time for you to level up and become our Game Show Team Leader.
The Game Show Team Lead will be reporting directly to the Studio Operations Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Coach the XL Roulette Game Presenters on how to best deliver the game (or any other game show)
- Work alongside the Training Department to design Game Show WOW factor best practices
- Evaluate Game Show Presenter delivery
- Create and manage the Best Game Show Team in Live Dealer!
- Provide insights and learning on the tricks of the trade for delivering best in class game shows
- Provide instructional demonstrations on Game Show delivery
- Monthly Schedule and Rota creation
- Organize swaps and sicknesses following the company Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining constant communication with the Live Arena team
- Reporting Lateness, and occurrences
- Involvement in Policies and Procedures
- Attend 1-to-1 sessions with the Presenters
- Attend weekly Operational meetings with the Management
- Carry the role of Game Show Presenter whilst on Shift when required
- Assist in the organization of team events
- Monitor the taxi system
- Keep up a dynamic and motivating environment in the team
- Assisting the Head of Tech Live Games with issues and fixtures on location
- Conduct the Evaluation system
- Any other ad hoc Live Arena tables related tasks to ensure the best possible operations
- Good command of the English language
- Get-it-done and Can-Do attitude
- Attentive to detail
- Initiative to work independently
This role is on a shift basis but, the chosen candidate needs to be flexible in answering calls, physical or not, in case of emergencies that arise at the studio that would be related to the teams or operational issues.